What we do:
Lashpro is a business in the beauty industry and we supply products related to lash extensions such as lash extensions, tools and accessories. Our lash extensions are made from the highest quality Korean PBT materials and all our products are free from animal cruelty.
Our online store policy:
At Lashpro South Africa, we strive to give our customers the most convenient and enjoyable shopping experience, which will get you coming back again. We stand by a no-fuss and easy checkout process where our customers are able to easily stock up on their professional lash needs whenever and wherever they please. We offer only the best and highest quality Korean silk lashes, glues and removers at the best and most competitive prices on the market. When it comes to disposables, we believe that no one should ever pay more than necessary to use the necessary tools for the best results on their clients. We are constantly striving to stock the latest and the most forefront products in this industry and if you have something in mind that we don’t stock, please enquire with us.
Exchange & Refund policy:
Full refund within 7 days of delivery. After 7 days we will not accept refunds or exchanges. All products MUST be unopened and in its original packaging. If you are looking to refund or exchange your product, please contact us so that we can confirm a time and date for the collection of the products in order for it to be returned to us. Once we receive the returned products, we will examine the products first to ensure that the products are unused and in its original packaging before a refund or an exchange is carried out. All products MUST be returned in its original condition should the customer be requesting an exchange without defect of the product. The risk sits with the customer until Lashpro receives the goods at the office. At Lashpro, we strive to deliver the best products to you free of any defects, all products will be examined before being shipped to our customers but should you notice a defect in the products, please contact us.
All exchanges without defects are at the cost of the customer for shipping. We charge standard shipping rates for collection and standard shipping rates for delivery of the exchanged products. Should the customer want to use his or her own courier service, please let us know in advance. We urge our customers to please understand that we are a small business, costs of shipping for exchanges and refunds without defects to the products cannot be absorbed by Lashpro. Please have in mind that when you request for exchanges and refunds to non-defected products, the costs of loss of sale of that product will have to be absorbed by Lashpro, because most often than not we will not be able to re-sell the products you have returned.
For hygiene purposes, STRICTLY no refund, return and exchanges for disposable products, including but not limited to, lint-free under eye gel patches, micro brushes, mascara wands, micropore tape, lipgloss brushes, lint-free cotton pads and glue rings.
Online orders at Lashpro may be placed 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders placed and proof of payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10am on a weekday will be processed and dispatched in the morning. Orders placed and paid for after 10am on a business day will be dispatched the following business day. If orders are placed and paid for over a weekend or a South African national public holiday, then the order will be processed and dispatched the following business day. Depending on your location, please allow 24 hours to 48 hours for delivery after your order has been dispatched, this applies to customers who are based in the main city centres, those who are based in the outlying areas, please allow an extra 24 hours to 36 hours for the delivery to be made. Please note that deliveries will only be made on a business day. Once orders have been dispatched, our customers will receive a personal email with a waybill number in order to track and trace the delivery of the order. We strive to process and dispatch all orders within 24 hours and we aim to respond to our customers enquiries as soon as possible.
Express shipping option (for outside of Gauteng): customers who choose the express shipping option refers to the mode of transport which takes 1-2 business days from the time of dispatch from our warehouse. This applies to customers situated outside of Gauteng and major city areas only. Customers who are located in the outlying areas, which are outside of the major city areas, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for your parcel to be delivered to you. Please note that our courier service company does not deliver over the weekends, therefore if the customer makes an order and chooses the overnight shipping option on a Friday or any day before a public holiday, the parcel will arrive at the depot the following day, however the delivery can only take place on the following business day.
Standard shipping option: standard shipping option may take 2-5 business days depending on where the customer is situated. Major city centres may receive their parcels within 2 business days and outlying areas may receive parcels between 3-5 business days.
Lashpro does not take any responsibilities regarding urgent deliveries, all orders will be shipped out based on the chosen courier method of the customer. Once the order has been dispatched, the tracking number and the method of tracking the parcel is emailed to the customer in the “Completed Order” email. All customers are referred to the Courier Guy’s website as given in the email to track the parcel. Lashpro does not guarantee the delivery times of orders, all delivery times are an estimate only.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the shipping address is filled out correctly when making a purchase and placing an order. Lashpro does not take responsibility for any non-deliveries due to incorrect shipping or incomplete addresses provided by the customer. Should the circumstances arise that the shipping address provided for the order is incorrect, the customer must inform Lashpro as soon as possible to correct this error, however the address may only be corrected if the parcel has not yet been dispatched from Lashpro’s offices. Once the order has been dispatched from Lashpro offices, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the courier company to correct the error.
Know our lashes:
Lashpro extensively checks and insures the quality of our lashes but please note that different types of lashes are different in their characters and their curls. The thinner lashes such as 0.03mm and 0.05mm lashes may ultimately not hold their curl as long as the 0.07mm and classic lashes especially if the lashes has been stored for a long time or if the lashes have been exposed to heat and humidity. In regards to speciality lashes such as the L and M curl lashes, please note that these lashes by nature may not hold its curl for as long as the other curls such as B, C, CC and D curl.
All Lashpro’s lashes are handmade, therefore minor discrepancies will be present although we do try our best to keep the discrepancy rates as low as possible.
The customer is fully responsible for the correct storage of lashes and related products, Lashpro does not warrant the quality of lashes after 1 month after purchase due to the handling and storage by the customer. Should the lashes be faulty regarding the curl, the faulty lashes MUST be reported within 1 month of purchase, Lashpro does not take responsibility after the lashes have been used and attached onto the client’s eyes as aftercare will determine the retention as well as how well the lashes hold its curl. Please advise clients that the lashes must not be exposed to heat, in particular, an oven or a hair dryer when lash extensions have been attached.
How the lashes look in their tray may also look different when removed and put onto the side, this is due to the way the lashes have been glued onto the strip when stored in its tray. Please note that all our lashes are hand crafted lashes, no machinery was involved in the production of the lashes, which means that each tray may look slightly different on the way the lashes have been placed and stored.
Know our adhesives:
Lashpro provides all detailed information on our adhesives on our website, such as drying time and ideal lashing conditions for the adhesive to cure in the time that is stated. Lashpro restock our adhesives on a monthly basis to ensure that all adhesives sold at any time stays fresh.
Lashpro does not take responsibility for retention issues experienced by customers and it is up to the customers to know how the adhesives should be used and be able to make the attachment in the specified time that the adhesive is stated to cure. Lashpro will only refund or exchange adhesives should the adhesive be proven to be defected, such that it is a different colour or that the consistency is incorrect.
Lashpro undertakes to:
1. Take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and customers.
2. Use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed to Lashpro.
3 Ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information of our customers.
4. Not use, without prior written consent of the discloser, disclose or reveal any confidential information to a third party.
5. Ensure that other than employees and contractors who are required in the course of their duties as employees and contractors to use such information.
6. Ensure that unless it is required by law to do so, no confidential information will be revealed to a third party.
7. Take all steps necessary to make employees aware of their confidentiality obligations to our customers and to enforce such policies.
8. Ensure that all confidential information disclosed by our customers are of their free will and that no confidential information shall be forced to be disclosed by our customers.
9. Delete all confidential information upon written request to do so received from the discloser.
For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be dowloaded from here.
Payment options accepted:
Payment may be made by electronic fund transfer through your online banking portal or via Visa or MasterCard.
Bank transfer or EFT payment policy:
When the EFT payment option is selected at check out, the customer has 24 hours to make payment into Lashpro’s bank account and proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com in order for Lashpro to hold the customer’s order for processing when the payment is cleared. If no payment has been made within 24 hours and no proof of payment is sent within 24 hours of the order, the order will be automatically cancelled so the products may be purchased by other customers. Lashpro will process the customer’s order once the fund clears in our account. Should the client require us to process an order made by EFT payment before the timeline, please select “immediate payment” with the bank. If the customer’s order has been cancelled and the customer still wishes to purchase the items, the customer will have to have to re-add the products into the cart for check out (this is dependant on the availability of the products).
PLEASE NOTE: NO CASH DEPOSITS EITHER AT THE BANK OR THE ATM WILL BE ACCEPTED. The bank charges very high fees for bank deposits and therefore NO CASH DEPOSITS will be accepted.
- All sale items sold are final and no exchanges or refunds may take place unless the sold items are defected, which prevents the customer from using it in the way it is intended to be used.
- If the items sold are defected, the buyer must inform the seller within 5 calendar days of receiving the items. The buyer must then make the items available for collection by the seller so the items may be inspected. Once it is determined that the items are in fact defected, the seller will compensate the buyer with an exchange (if available) or a refund.
- NO URGENT ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED DURING SALE PERIOD, NO COLLECTIONS, NO CHANGING OF ORDERS, NEW ORDERS MUST BE PLACED SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER.
- Due to the fact that the sale period is over the weekend, orders made over the weekend will be processed and dispatched on Monday morning as the courier service used by the seller only operates from Monday – Friday and during working hours.
- All deliveries are made during working hours from Monday – Friday, so please make sure that you provide a day time address for the parcel to be delivered.
- Customers who orders during sale period can expect a 2-3 business days delay due to the influx of orders during this time. We process orders sequentially so the earlier you make your order and make payment, the earlier we will process your order.
- Please understand that it is a very busy time for us during sale period, orders are fulfilled at a first come first serve basis, as much as we wish to assist everyone individually during this period, it is not possible so your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Lashpro Lash Babe (LLB) loyalty programme policies:
Lashpro offers our customers a loyalty rewards programme which rewards customers LLB Points for money spent buying products from Lashpro. Customers must register an account with Lashpro in order to earn and spend LLB Points.
Customers who purchase products using their account will earn 1 point for every R10 spent on the Lashpro online store. Customers must have a minimum of 25 LLB Points in order to redeem or spend on orders. For every 5 LLB Points customers accumulate equals to R1 that may be redeemed on orders. Unused LLB Points will expire after 12 months after the date earned. Customers can earn 50 LLB Points for writing reviews on products that was purchased by the customer using his or her account.
The LLB rewards programme officially commence on 1 October 2020, all orders made and paid for from the above mentioned date will start to earn LLB Points, points will not be rewarded retrospectively.
No points will be manually rewarded should the customer fail to sign in when making a purchase so please ensure that you sign in when making a purchase with Lashpro.
Lashpro reserves the right to change the rules of the rewards programme at any time without notice.
Card acquiring and security:
Card transactions will be acquired for Lashpro via Payfast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users and customers may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details:
If the customer chooses to register with Lashpro, then all details will be stored with Lashpro separately from card details which are entered by the client on Payfast’s secure website. For more details on Payfast refer to www.payfast.co.za. All details of the customer will be accessible by Lashpro staff and for the purposes of fulfilling our customers orders only.
By purchasing from Lashpro, our customers are aware and agree that all our products are for professional use only and have been through the training required to become a professional lash technician and artist. By purchasing from Lashpro, the customers are assumed to know how to use the products for the purpose it is intended. Lashpro does not take responsibility for the work of our customers.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Lashpro takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods on this website, customer service and support, and dispute resolution.
Country of domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and Lashpro chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 4 Brian Drive, Lyme Park, Gauteng.
Lashpro may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
The website is run by Lashpro based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Company contact details:
Please view “Contact Us” page to find out contact information.
Standard Website Privacy & Cookies Policy
Where we refer to “process”, it means how we collect, use, store, make available, destroy, update, disclose, or otherwise deal with your personal information. As a general rule we will only process your personal information if this is required to deliver or offer a service, provide a product or carry out a transaction.
In this document any reference to “we” or “us” or “our” includes Our Company and any of its subsidiaries.
What is personal information?
Personal information refers to any information that identifies you or specifically relates to you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- your marital status (like married, single, divorced).
- your national origin.
- your age.
- your language; birth; education.
- your financial history (like your income, third party payments made on your behalf and the like)
- your identifying number (like an employee number, identity number or passport number).
- your e-mail address; physical address (like residential address, work address or your physical location); telephone number.
- your biometric information (like fingerprints, your signature or voice).
- your race; gender; sex; pregnancy; ethnic origin; social origin; colour; sexual orientation.
- your physical health; mental health; well-being; disability; religion; belief; conscience; culture.
- your medical history (like your HIV / AIDS status); criminal history; employment history.
- your personal views, preferences, and opinions.
- your confidential correspondence; and / or
- another’s views or opinions about you and your name also constitute your personal information.
- Personal information includes special personal information, as explained below.
When will we process your personal information?
We will only process your personal information for lawful purposes relating to our business if the following applies:
- if you have consented thereto.
- if a person legally authorised by you, the law, or a court, has consented thereto.
- if it is necessary to conclude or perform under a contract, we have with you.
- if the law requires or permits it.
- if it is required to protect or pursue your, our or a third party’s legitimate interest.
What is special personal information?
Special personal information is personal information about the following:
- your race (like where a company submits reports to the Department of Labour where the statistical information must be recorded).
- your ethnic origin.
- your trade union membership.
- your health (like where you apply for an insurance policy).
- your biometric information (like to verify your identity); and / or your criminal behaviour and alleged commission of an offence.
When will we process your special personal information?
We may process your special personal information in the following circumstances:
- if you have consented to the processing.
- if the information is being used for any Human resource or payroll requirement.
- if the processing is needed to create, use, or protect a right or obligation in law.
- if the processing is for statistical or research purposes and all legal conditions are met.
- if the special personal information was made public by you.
- if the processing is required by law.
- if racial information is processed, and the processing is required to identify you; and / or if health information is processed, and the processing is to determine your insurance risk, or to comply with an insurance policy or to enforce an insurance right or obligation.
When and from where we obtain personal information about you
- We collect personal information from the payroll or HR departments of our clients when they capture financial and non-financial information.
- We collect personal information from 3rd parties that are directly integrated with our software platform.
- We collect information about you based on your use of our products, services, or service channels.
- We collect information about you based on how you engage or interact with us such as via our support desk, emails, letters, telephone calls and surveys.
If the law requires us to do so, we will ask for your consent before collecting personal information about you from third parties.
The third parties from whom we may collect your personal information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- your spouse, dependents, partners, employer, and other similar sources.
- people you have authorised to share your personal information, like a person that makes a travel booking on your behalf or a medical practitioner for insurance purposes.
- attorneys, tracing agents, debt collectors and other persons that assist with the enforcement of agreements.
- payment processing services providers, merchants, banks, and other persons that assist with the processing of your payment instructions, like EFT transaction partners.
- insurers, brokers, other financial institutions, or other organisations that assist with insurance and assurance underwriting, the providing of insurance and assurance policies and products, the assessment of insurance and assurance claims and other related purposes.
- law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies and other persons tasked with the prevention and prosecution of crime;
- regulatory authorities, industry ombudsman, governmental departments, local and international tax authorities.
- trustees, Executors or Curators appointed by a court of law.
- our service providers, agents and sub-contractors like couriers and other persons we use to offer and provide products and services to you.
- courts of law or tribunals.
- participating partners, whether retail or online, in our customer loyalty reward programmes.
- our joint venture partners; and / or
Reasons we need to process your personal information.
- We will process your personal information for the following reasons:
- to provide you with products, goods, and services
- to market our products, goods, and services to you.
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints.
- to comply with legislative, regulatory, risk and compliance requirements (including directives, sanctions, and rules), voluntary and involuntary codes of conduct and industry agreements or to fulfil reporting requirements and information requests.
- to conduct market and behavioural research, including scoring and analysis to determine if you qualify for products and services or to determine your credit or insurance risk.
- to develop, test and improve products and services for you.
- for historical, statistical and research purposes, like market segmentation.
- to process payment instruments.
- to create, manufacture and print payment issues (like a payslip)
- to enable us to deliver goods, documents, or notices to you.
- for security, identity verification and to check the accuracy of your personal information.
- to communicate with you and carry out your instructions and requests.
- for customer satisfaction surveys, promotional offerings.
- insurance and assurance underwriting and administration.
- to process or consider or assess insurance or assurance claims.
- to provide insurance and assurance policies and products and related services.
- to enable you to take part in customer loyalty reward programmes, to determine your qualification for participation, earning of reward points, determining your rewards level, monitoring your buying behaviour with our rewards partners to allocate the correct points or inform you of appropriate products, goods, and services you may be interested in or to inform our reward partners about your purchasing behaviour.
- to enable you to take part in and make use of value-added products and services.
- to assess our lending and insurance risks; and / or
- for any other related purposes.
How we use your personal information for marketing
- We will use your personal information to market financial, insurance, investments and other related banking products and services to you.
- We may also market non-banking or non-financial products, goods, or services to you.
- We will do this in person, by post, telephone, or electronic channels such as SMS, email, and fax.
- If you are not our customer, or in any other instances where the law requires, we will only market to you by electronic communications with your consent.
- In all cases you can request us to stop sending marketing communications to you at any time.
When how and with whom we share your personal information
In general, we will only share your personal information if any one or more of the following apply:
- if you have consented to this.
- if it is necessary to conclude or perform under a contract, we have with you;
- if the law requires it; and / or
- if it’s necessary to protect or pursue your, our or a third party’s legitimate interest.
Under what circumstances will we transfer your information to other countries?
We will only transfer your personal information to third parties in another country in any one or more of the following circumstances:
- where your personal information will be adequately protected under the other country’s laws or an agreement with the third-party recipient.
- where the transfer is necessary to enter into or perform under a contract with you, or a contract with a third party that is in your interest.
- where you have consented to the transfer; and / or
- where it is not reasonably practical to obtain your consent, the transfer is in your interest.
This transfer will happen within the requirements and safeguards of the law. Where possible, the party processing your personal information in the other country will agree to apply the same level of protection as available by law in your country or if the other country’s laws provide better protection the other country’s laws would be agreed to and applied.
An example of us transferring your personal information to another country is where foreign payments take place if you purchase goods or services in a foreign country.
Your duties and rights about the personal information we have about you.
- You must provide proof of identity when enforcing the rights below.
You must inform us when your personal information changes.
Please refer to Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 for further information on how you can give effect to the rights listed below.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we have about you by contacting us. This includes requesting:
- confirmation that we hold your personal information.
- a copy or description of the record containing your personal information; and
- the identity or categories of third parties who have had access to your personal information.
We will attend to requests for access to personal information within a reasonable time. You may be required to pay a reasonable fee to receive copies or descriptions of records, or information about third parties. We will inform you of the fee before attending to your request.
Please note that the law may limit your right to access information.
You have the right to request us to correct or delete the personal information we have about you if it is inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, out of date, incomplete, misleading, obtained unlawfully or we are no longer authorised to keep it. You must inform us of your request in writing. Please refer to our PAIA Manual for further information in this regard, like the process you should follow to give effect to this right. It may take up to 15 business days for the change to reflect on our systems. We may request documents from you to verify the change in personal information.
A specific agreement that you have entered into with us may determine how you must change your personal information provided at the time when you entered into the specific agreement. Please adhere to these requirements. If the law requires us to keep the personal information, it will not be deleted upon your request. The deletion of certain personal information may lead to the termination of your business relationship with us.
You may object on reasonable grounds to the processing of your personal information.
We will not be able to give effect to your objection if the processing of your personal information was and is permitted by law; you have provided consent to the processing and our processing done according to your consent or the processing is necessary to conclude or perform under a contract with you.
Where you have provided your consent for the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will explain the consequences to you. We may proceed to process your personal information even if you have withdrawn your consent if the law permits or requires it. It may take up to 15 business days for the change to reflect on our systems, during this time we may still process your personal information. You must inform us of any objection in writing. Please refer to our PAIA Manual for further information in this regard, like the process you should follow to give effect to this right.
You have a right to file a complaint with us or any Regulator with jurisdiction about an alleged contravention of the protection of your personal information by us. We will address your complaint as far as possible.
How we secure your personal information
- We will take appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational steps to protect your personal information according to industry best practices. Our security measures (including physical, technological, and procedural safeguards) will be appropriate and reasonable. This includes the following:
- keeping our systems secure (like monitoring access and usage);
- storing our records securely.
- controlling the access to our buildings, systems and/or records; and
- safely destroying or deleting records.
- Ensure compliance with international ISO security standards.
- You can also protect your personal information. Please visit the website of the relevant business you have established a business relationship with for more information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as:
- the law requires us to keep it.
- a contract between you and us requires us to keep it.
- you have consented for us keeping it.
- we require it for statistical or research purposes.
- a code of conduct requires us to keep it; and / or
- we require it for our lawful business purposes.
Take note: We may keep your personal information even if you no longer have a relationship with us, for the historical data that may be required by your employer or employee.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from our websites or applications to your computer or device hard drive or Internet browser where it is saved. The cookie contains information to personalise your experience on our websites or applications and may improve your experience on the websites or applications. The cookie will also identify your device, like the computer or smart phone.
By using our websites or applications you agree that cookies may be forwarded from the relevant website or application to your computer or device. The cookie will enable us to know that you have visited the website or application before and will identify you. We may also use the cookie to prevent fraud and for analytics.